Hey everyone, a quick blog post to announce the immediate availability of a new set of software updates for VUE and PlantFactory 2016.
We've just released VUE and PlantFactory 2016 R6.2 Build # 2016603045.
The following is a list of bug fixes and improvements included in these updates:
- [Environment map] Added new importance sampling option to improve image-based lighting
- Fixed disappearing gizmos when OpenGL polygons limit is reached
- Fixed wrong infinite terrain when reloaded from a fast-save or auto-save
- Fixed potential crash with interface docking
- Fixed regression: lost randomization when creating individual rocks.
- Fixed object duplication not creating references
- [HyperVue] Fixed animation saving in .mp4 format
- Fixed export of branch transitions
Head over to the support page to directly download your updater.
All the best.